If you are looking into the costs of Weight Watchers, you are probably already familiar with the brand. For a detailed overview of the plans and membership options, read this article.
Like most businesses, WW regularly offers specials and promotions to encourage new customers. As of this writing, the special promotions are as follows:
- Buy 6 months, get two months free. With this promotion, your first two months are free, then you start paying the regular price for the following six months. The $20 starter fee is also waved. An early termination fee of applies if you cancel at any time during the first 7 months of your 8-Month Commitment Plan.
- Buy two months, get one month free. With this option, your first three months are discounted, then you pay regular price. The starter fee of $20 is waived. There is an early termination fee if you cancel during the first three months.
After your introductory special, regular prices will apply. Unfortunately, Weight Watchers doesn’t offer any annual payments discounts or recurring savings. These are the current regular prices for the three program options.
- Digital Option – $19.95 per month
- Workshop + Digital – $44.95 per month
- Personal Coaching – $54.95 per month
Lifetime Membership – How to Get WW for Free
Lifetime Membership is available to Workshop + Digital members who have achieved a weight goal within the Healthy Weight Ranges, and then complete a six week “maintenance” period. After this, you can remain a member and continue to use the tools without paying any membership fees. You must remain within 2 pounds of your weight goal and weigh in at a workshop once per month.
Get Started Today
Weight Watchers routinely offers specials to help people begin their memberships. Once you have used the tools and experienced some success in your weight loss journey, the regular monthly fees won’t seem burdensome. Weight Watchers is a great program where you can expect to lose 1-2 pounds per week, and keep it off!